The People's Mario The People's Mario

Just brilliant

A superb portrayal of comrade Mario. The music at the credits is annoying though!

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Good stuff!

I always love this sort of flash. There should be an interactive version, kind of like Punk-O-Matic!

Hector the cloud Hector the cloud

Not bad

I liked the part about how a cloud might feel the first time he rains! :D

Story of an Animator Story of an Animator

Interesting

Well... I hope your head is ok.

If orange jumpsuits are so cool, why are you not wearing one in your profile picture? Please correct this!

Take Flight Take Flight

Epic

Insanely good, nice effort!

WORMs The Lost Sheep WORMs The Lost Sheep

Not bad

Some of this was quite nifty, especially when the worm said "wow, a holy hand grenade!" Though I think you could spend a bit more time on the graphics though, such as the guns, the jetpack, and the crate.

Worms: Kamikaze Worms: Kamikaze

Nifty!!

That was really cool, it looks like quite a lot of effort was put into it. I see in the credits it says the sounds are from Worms Armageddon but I recognize all the sounds from Worms 3D. I've seen a flash game based on W3D but not a movie before, so this was great to see!

You should make another, maybe one based on Worms 4: Mayhem!

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Hello!

As a Barnyard Shenanigans fan I'd just like to say it's great to see another flash from you, the world needs more shenanigans!

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Nice effort!

Worms Armageddon is a great game, I like how you did it in flash! It would be great to see more! Maybe with some of the funny Worms weapons.

Virtual Lego Virtual Lego

A good start

This is nice so far, and I'd like to see some improvements.
For example:
- a larger building area
- larger blocks (ie. zoom)
- improve the graphics of the blocks a little

I could help you to get blocks snapping in place; I could do the action script for it if you like. You can get my email address from my website if you're interested.